Contract Negotiations are underway between AFSCME Local 2026 and CHS.
The details are posted in Members-Only area of our website.
The Latest Event(s):
- Tentative agreement reached.
- You can credit our “chief negotiator” for yet another concessionary contract.
- As we have predicted back in October of 2015, we will pay significantly more for our Health Insurance (premiums, co-pays, deductibles, etc) in exchange for 2% raise (See details in Member-only area).
- Explanation of the summary of changes will be provided, and questions answered at 7 AM, 1 PM, and 5 PM on June 6, 2016 at TMH, Community Education Room near Cafeteria.
- You can Vote to Ratify or to Reject the Tentative Agreement on Monday June 6, 2016 at any time between 7 AM and 7 PM.
- We recommend to Ratify our new Contract because our negotiation team is simply incapable of negotiating a better contract for us.
- Use our Negotiated Wage/Benefits/Income Calculator to see how our new contract will affect your net income.